We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy & you agree to the site's terms & condition

Horizon

A selection of reviews/testimonials by highest rating
(in some cases, not all reviews/testimonials will be displayed)
3.00 /5

Using EweMove, with Victoria was a game of 2 halves. Victoria was confident that despite our house having been for sale for 2 years she could get a sale at a significantly higher price than any other estate agent was prepared to commit to. And she delivered, with an asking price offer in just a few weeks. Then we moved to the second half, sales progression! There were challenges with our buyers buyer as they were unable to get a mortgage, so the chain had to be rebuilt. It appears that Victoria did not do her due diligence through this process and twice she told us we had a complete chain, so we offered on houses only to be told the chain was not complete. Victoria’s communication was between poor and non existent. We missed out on 2 houses as a result of this. When we did eventually get a completed chain, the challenges weren’t over. Within just 3 weeks our buyers threatened to pull out if we don’t move to rented. I felt that Victoria was in support of our buyers in this and did not defend our position at all, despite our purchase being only 3 weeks behind the sale. In summary, I would trust EweMove to get you a good sale, but not to support you through a challenging progression

Reply from agent

Hi Linda, thank you for leaving me a review and for your feedback. I was delighted to secure a sale for you at full asking price in just 2 weeks. Moving from Scotland, your buyers were conscious that they would need to wait until their chain was complete before being able to make an offer on a property in England. It was very unfortunate that the buyer in Scotland at the bottom of the chain could not obtain a mortgage on the property they were buying and this was out of my control. You were very kind in waiting for the chain to become complete again rather than risk putting your house back on the market and fortunately your buyers sale was soon back on track. As the Scottish system works differently to the English system it made things trickier to navigate a completion date. In Scotland they needed to agree on a date in advance, when you were not in a position to do so. You had mentioned from the start that you were prepared to break the chain if necessary, and when your buyers decided to withdraw from the purchase and look at new build properties you decided to break the chain and move into rented accommodation. I kept you fully informed throughout and am delighted to have been able to assist you in completing the sale of your property.

Contact details
Sales Phone:

01702 411000

Opening hours

Unknown

Address

Ashingdon, Essex, SS4 1UP, South East, UK, SS4

No about information available

Our team

No team information available

No memberships information available

No marketing information available

No awards information available

No memberships information available

No marketing information available

No awards information available